United Nations Internship Program 2021:-
United Nations hiring candidates for the role of Intern – Public Information , for the New delhi, India location. The complete details about United Nations Internship Program 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- United Nations
Job Position:- Intern – Public Information (Temporary Job Opening)
Work Location :– New delhi , India
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Employment Type :- Intern
Posting Period:– 18 January 2021 – 01 February 2021
Requirements & Qualification:–
Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- be enrolled in the final academic year of a firstuniversity degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- have graduated with a university degree (as defined above);
- He/she should have completed graduation;
- Be computer literate in standard software application;
- Have demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately;
- asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience;
- demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed
- Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients ” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view;
- Establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect;
- Identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solution
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise
- The intern will support UNIC staff in implementing UN campaigns and events for the duration of the internship. Some of the ongoing key campaigns of the UN are:
- Climate Change
- Support the UNIC team in generating content for the website and social media platforms.
- Conduct research and background work for events and campaigns
- Provide organizing and logistical support for events.
- Assist the UNIC/UNRC joint communication team with events and campaigns.
- Other daily responsibilities based on the needs and the individual’s background.
United Nations Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Your application for this internship must include:
- A Completed online application (Personal History Profile) through the UN careers Portal. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- List the IT skills and programmes that you are proficient in using, and explain why you are the best candidate for the internship and what you hope to gain from the internship.
- A certified copy of degree certificate (if you have already graduated).
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Internships