Microsoft Internship Program 2021:-
Microsoft hiring candidates for the role of Research Intern, for the Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about Microsoft Internship Program 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Microsoft
Job Position:- Research Intern
Work Location :– Bengaluru, India
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Employment Type :- Intern
Role type:- Individual Contributor
Date:- Jan 18, 2021
About the Role & Responsibilities:-
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year-round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
Interns put inquiry and theory into practice.
- Alongside fellow doctoral candidates and some of the world’s best researchers, interns learn, collaborate, and network for life.
- Interns not only advance their own careers, but they also contribute to the exciting R&D strides our researchers are making.
Benefits and Perks:-
Benefits/perks below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Microsoft Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Please include your resume and upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- Each applicant should request for a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool.
- The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation.
- Please pay attention to the five areas of research and choose your interest while answering to the screening questions.
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Internships