Salesforce Internship Program 2020:-
Salesforce hiring candidates for the role of Intern Security Event Analyst, for Bangalore & Hyderabad locations(Remote ). The complete details about Salesforce Internship Program 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Salesforce
Job Position:– Intern Security Event Analyst
Location :– Bangalore & Hyderabad – Remote
Stipend:– As per the company standards
Job Type :- Internship
Posted Date :- 24th December 2020
● Strong interest in information security, including awareness of current threats and security best practices
● Familiarity with system administration and security controls on Microsoft Windows and Linux
● Understanding of Windows, Linux, Mac operating systems, and command-line tools.
● Knowledge of email security threats and security controls, including analyzing email headers
● Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols, specifically DNS, HTTP, HTTPS / TLS, and SMTP
● Passionate to analyze event and systems logs, perform forensic analysis, analyze malware, and other incident response related data, as needed.
● Knowledge of analysing network traffic using tools such as Wireshark, to investigate either security issues or complex operational issues
● Basic knowledge of system and application logs (e.g., web or mail server logs), either to investigate security issues or complex operational issues
Desired Skills & Experience:-
The following items are not hard requirements but would be an advantage:
● A relevant specialist degree (e.g., information security or digital forensics)
● Relevant information security certifications such as CEH, Security+, CCNA, etc.
● Familiarity with system administration in a Windows Domain / Active Directory environment
● Familiarity with concepts of security incident response, e.g., the typical phases of the response, vulnerabilities vs threats vs actors, Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), etc.
● Interest in coordinating the incident response, troubleshooting, or other complex issues across a global organization
● Familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM) or Service Cloud
● Knowledge of SIEM systems such as Splunk, AlienVault, QRadar, ArcSight or similar
● Active involvement in the information security community
Salesforce Internship Program 2020 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships