Medtronic Internship Program 2020:-
Medtronic hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer – Intern, for Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, India location.
The complete details about Medtronic Internship Program 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Medtronic
Job Position:–Software Engineer – Intern
Location :– Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, India
Stipend per month:– As per the company standards
Job Type :- Internship
Posted Date :- 21st December 2020
·Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering from a premium institute.
- 0- 1 years of Software industry experience.
- Strong Object Oriented concepts & Data Structures
- Solid in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, C++, C,.
- Strong Problem solving and communication skills
- Proficiency with two or more of the following programming languages: C#, C, C++, Java
- Familiarity and understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Automated test tool Microsoft Test Manager, Web-based applications, Eclipse, Visual Source Safe, and Requisite Pro.
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
- Ability to test, analyze, and solve technical problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Software Engineer – Intern will be placed as part of the R&D Engineering function of Medtronic Engineering and Innovation Center R&D facility.
- The individual will contribute to various phases and activities of the software development process.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team environment.
- The Engineer frequently interacts with Tech Lead, other Software engineers, internal partners, and stakeholders concerning design, implementation, or requirement clarifications, and works closely with global sites.
- Read, analyze, understand product requirements;
- Learn and understand software standards for Medical devices, ex. IEC62304.
- Support software development activities and execute software tasks using Agile SW development methodology.
- Develop efficient code and create high-quality procedures to implement the design and tests
- Maintain software build/configuration management
- Support test infrastructure set up and test tool development; such as test tools, stubs, Hardware/Firmware simulators, and emulators.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Work under general direction and collaboratively with internal and external partners.
Medtronic Internship Program 2020 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships