Restless Development Internship Program 2021:-
Restless Development Internship hiring candidates for the role of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Intern for the Location New Delhi(Remote), India. The complete details Restless Development Internship Program 2021 are as Follows
Company Name:- Restless Development
Position:– Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Intern
Stipend:- 10,500/- INR per month
Work Location :– 3 Days of a week – Work from Home 2 Day of a week – from New Delhi Office (Tuesday and Thursday), India
Employment Type:- Full Time
Duration:- 3 months
Visa requirements:- Must have the right to work in India
Closing date:- Aug 16, 2021
- This position supports the M&E Coordinator and Senior MEL Manager to administer M&E systems for Restless Development and will be based full time in New Delhi, with some travel to rural communities.
- He/she will be responsible for systems and tools development, data entry, cleaning, analysis and report writing for all programmes in India while liaising with programme implementing teams.
- Ensure accurate and efficient data collection, entry, cleaning, interpretation and report writing, validation, dissemination and filing of findings from M&E activities (40%)
- Support the development and implementation of appropriate MERL systems, tools and frameworks across Restless Development India (20%)
- Support the dissemination of monitoring and evaluation data and reports internally and externally (20%)
- Support the capacity building of Restless Development India staff, youth researchers, advocates for action and volunteers in MERL (10%)
- Cost-effective and transparent financial management (5%)
- Others (5%)
Ensure accurate and efficient data collection, entry, cleaning, interpretation and report writing, validation, dissemination and filing of findings from M&E activities:-
- Ensure data quality and integrity through cleaning and vetting of data once entered by the data entrants.
Support the development and implementation of appropriate MEL systems, tools and frameworks across Restless Development India:-
- Learn, review, development and implementation of Restless Development India’s log frame, systems and tools to ensure programmes are being monitored and evaluated effectively, efficiently and in line with national strategies and donor requirements
Support the dissemination of monitoring and evaluation data and reports internally and externally:-
- Ensure appropriate internal communication and feedback systems are in place and functioning so that MEL informs programme planning and implementation
- Ensure effective and efficient management of MEL data for specific donor relationships
Support the capacity building of Restless Development India staff, youth researchers, advocates for action and volunteers in MEL:-
- Ensure that all, temporary staff (interns/field researchers) have the capacity to conduct fieldwork, coordinate output monitoring tools, analyse basic monitoring data and present findings
Cost-effective and transparent financial management:-
- Adhere to Restless Development India financial policies in all aspects of work
- Through the M & E Coordinator support the MERL and other Program Unit staffs on MERL related issues identified.
How To apply:-
- Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 16th August 2021, 11:59 PM IST.
Restless Development Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships
|Willis Towers Watson||Click Here|