Willis Towers Watson Internship Program 2021:-
Willis Towers Watson Internship hiring candidates for the role of
Trainee Intern – Retirement Consulting for the Location Gurgaon, India. The complete details Willis Towers Watson Internship Program 2021 are as Follows
Company Name:- Willis Towers Watson
Position:– Trainee Intern – Retirement Consulting
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Gurgaon , India
Employment Type:- Intern
Duration:- 12 Months
Posted Date:- August 4, 2021
- Bachelors’ degree (2021 pass outs) in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or related field.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively
- Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English language.
- Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking.
- Passions to acquire, share, and disseminate new information and knowledge.
- Strong client relationship and client management skills
- Proactive approach to meeting customers’ needs.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- The Trainee Intern position offers an opportunity for professional development and involvement in many areas of Retirement Valuation processing like Gratuity, Leave, LTSA, Provident Fund, Pension, PRMB schemes mainly for Indian Market.
- Works on all stages of the process – from validating data received from the client to liability calculation with the final step of reporting results to the client in the form of actuarial reports
- Prepares data validation, preliminary data reconciliation, detailed data query files and sends to reviewer for review
- Correctly captures the replies received while formulating the final data to be used for liability valuation
- Carries out the valuation run, and cross verifies the results using simple, logical checks
- Carefully reviews communication received form the team leader or project manager
- Sets up current year directories on network
- Adheres to all pre-defined steps while carrying out the work
- Projects plan assets if financial statements’ end date is before the valuation date.
- Calculates required asset values and rate of return for the inter-valuation period.
- Prepares the final valuation report to be shared with the client after collating all the liability results and stats from the software’s
- Understands the disclosure requirements and does a broad level analysis to ensure that the numbers entered make sense
Willis Towers Watson Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships
|Janitri Innovations Pvt Ltd||Click Here|