PowerSchool Internship Program 2021:-
PowerSchool Internship hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineering Intern for the Location Bangalore , India. The complete details about PowerSchool Internship Program 2021 as Follows
Company Name:- PowerSchool
Position:– Software Engineering Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bangalore , India.
Employment Type:- Intern
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Working toward bachelor’s degree (computer science or information technologies preferred) or recent graduate
- Some knowledge of Java, Spring (IoC), Hibernate, JPA, JAX-RS and/ or .net
- Basic understanding of SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Occasionally carrying items weighing under 10 lbs.
- Rarely carrying items weighing between 11-20 lbs.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Assist in implementing new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Assist in developing software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
- Occasionally reaching over shoulder
- Overhead and reaching outward
- Occasionally bending
- Frequently walking normal surfaces
- Constant sitting
- Constant use of keyboard, fine dexterity, grasping, holding
- Constant repetitive motion – hands
PowerSchool Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships