NielsenIQ Internship Program 2021:-
NielsenIQ Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern – Consumer Intelligence for the Location Bangalore (Remote), India. The complete details about NielsenIQ Internship Program 2021 as Follows
Company Name:- NielsenIQ
Position:– Intern – Consumer Intelligence
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bangalore (Remote), India.
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Duration:- 6 months
Career Site Team:- Client Service & Sales
- Post Graduate in Data Science/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ MBA (Marketing as majors/ specialization subject) or any other related field
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language. Preferably R or Python
- Adept in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint with good presentation skills
- Exposure to multivariate statistical modelling (e.g. clustering, regression, principal components and factor analysis, time-series forecasting, Bayesian methods) and machine learning (Random Forest, KNN, SVM, boosting and bagging, regularization etc.)
- Strong analytic skills and ability to structure high volume data
- High degree of ownership, agility and willingness to get tasks completed within short durations
- Team working skills
- Data interpretation & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing timelines for various tasks, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- We are looking to hire passionate and agile individuals as interns who can take a high degree of ownership and deliver results in a fast-paced and evolving business division.
- The person will be involved in live projects and will support the delivery team in addressing client questions, executing error-free data outputs and reports and delivering results on time.
- He/ she will be actively involved in data processing and analysis for regular/ subscription and ad hoc business deliverables each month.
- The associate will be handling large amounts of e-commerce shopper transactional data.
- He/ she should be familiar with database structures and data processing tools to work efficiently with the high volume data.
- The associate will also work closely with the commercial team by providing data insights for proposals and pitch presentations.
- The associate may also be involved in automating data extraction and processing queries which will build efficiencies while working on large volumes of data.
- NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide.
- We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
- Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge.
NielsenIQ Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships