Lilly Internship Program 2021:-
Lilly Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern – GSC for the Location Bengaluru , India. The complete details about Lilly Internship Program 2021 as follows
Company Name:- Lilly
Position:– Intern – GSC
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location : – Bangalore ,India.
Employment Type :– Full Time
Posted Date:- Apr 20, 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific, health, communications, health outcomes, health economics, public health related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of writing exercise (a writing exercise is required as part of the candidate evaluation process)
- Document Preparation, Development and Finalization/Document Management
- Effectively collect and evaluate data, information, and input from multiple sources, functions, and regions to create a cohesive content strategy for writing projects.
- Plan (including organizing/preparing outlines), write (including first-draft authoring), edit, review coordinate and complete the publication of scientific data in peer-reviewed journals and forums
- Conduct effective document initiation via a kick-off meeting to ensure authoring team alignment and understanding.
- Build scientific-based rationale that support the purpose of more complex and/or strategic documents.
- Ensure data are presented in a clear, complete, accurate, and concise manner.
.Project and Stakeholder management:-
- Lead the writing process and apply effective project management skills to ensure timely completion of high-quality scientific publication deliverables.
- Build/Communicate credible writing project timelines.
- Anticipate and mitigate risks to delivery
- Work with teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely development of documents and escalate issues, as appropriate, to ensure document completion.
Knowledge and Skills Development:P-
- Maintain and enhance therapeutic area knowledge including disease state and compound(s) for assigned project(s).
- Maintain and enhance scientific communication skills to align with audience needs and technology/digital evolution.
- Exhibit flexibility in moving across document types, therapeutic areas, and compounds, depending on project assignment.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of publication guidelines.
- Recognized for technical expertise in specific document development.
- Network with others (including other functions and regions) to identify and share best practices.
- Contribute to process improvements, suggesting opportunities where appropriate.
- Provide database and other tool (e.g., document management systems) expertise.
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, PharmD, MA, MBBS) in science, health related field or other appropriate disciplines (economics, epidemiology, health administration, health services, Pharmacoeconomics, statistics other relevant sciences)
- Experience in writing scientific publications.
- Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written English skills in the medical, scientific, health outcomes, or technical writing fields.
- Previous training and experience in disseminating results in clinical, health economics, health outcomes, health literacy, disease management, and/or population health.
Lilly Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/BTech)||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships