APCO Worldwide Internship Program 2021:-
APCO Worldwide Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern, Communications for the Location New Delhi , India. The complete details about APCO Worldwide Internship Program 2021 as follows
Company Name:- APCO Worldwide
Position:– Intern ,Communications
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location : – New Delhi ,India.
Employment Type :– Intern
- APCO internship is designed to give interns a valuable educational experience, with exposure to a wide range of client work.
- While APCO interns are encouraged to develop their interest in either public relations or public affairs and policy advocacy, they will gain exposure in both practice areas.
- Provide general research and intelligence to the office (monitoring media, institutional developments, policy and legislative updates).
- Actively support new business opportunities by contributing to brainstorms, conducting research, compiling bios and preparing decks.
- Editing of policy reports and other client deliverables.
- Writing analytical pieces on Indian policy, current events and business trends.
- Active participation in brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Support media relations (drafting press releases, producing media lists). • Support event coordination and logistics.
- Providing administrative assistance to projects on a limited basis.
- Other similar duties as assigned.
APCO Worldwide Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/BTech)||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships
|Greendzine Technologies||Click Here|