Intel Internship Program 2021:-
Intel Internship hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Intern Technical for the Location Bangalore, India. The complete details Intel Internship Program 2021 are as Follows
Company Name:- Intel
Position:- Graduate Intern Technical
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bangalore , India .
Employment Type:- Intern
Job ID:– JR0178950
- Current student pursuing a MS or a Ph.D. program in Computer Science and/or Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- Research experience obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
- Experience developing and utilizing prototyping in order to establish and answer a research question
- 2 years of experience with C/C++ system programming language
- Familiarity with computer architecture concepts Preferred Qualifications (one or more):
- Experience with AI Frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.) or visual data processing libraries (e.g. OpenCV)
- Experience with distributed system, database development, graph database.
- Familiarity with workload characterization and HW performance modeling.
- Experience with developing Ninja code, familiarity with Python is preferred
- Experience developing open-source software The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and can take direction and follow-through on assignments
- The mission of Intel Labs is to drive technology leadership for Intel.
- This includes coordinating research and development among several business groups and aligning Intel’s strategies and technologies with future industry needs.
- The Cloud Systems Research (CSR) Lab in the Systems and Software Research (SSR) Group in Intel Labs conducts exciting research to identify innovative technologies and capabilities for end-to-end (edge to cloud) infrastructure and solutions.
- One particular growth area of focus currently is end-to-end visual cloud systems and solutions that integrate novel media and analytics capabilities.
- The CSR team is looking for a graduate research intern who can be part of many facets of end-to-end system research (e.g., distributed graph processing systems, media, and AI acceleration) development of prototypes and proofs of concept for novel applications and influence future HW/SW architectures for Intel’s data centric product and technology roadmap.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with a great team of researchers.
Intel Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships