Hacker Rank Internship Program 2021:-
Hacker Rank Internship hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer Intern for the Location BANGALORE , India(Remote). The complete details Hacker Rank Internship Program 2021 are as Follows
Company Name:- Hacker Rank
Position:- Software Engineer Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– BANGALORE , India(Remote).
Employment Type:- full-time
Duration:- 6 month
- Each one of you will be paired with a mentor, who will support you throughout your internship.
- You get to push your code to prod and contribute to meaningful & real-world projects right from your first month.
- Transparent communication is the key metrics binding all of us here. You’ll have access to all the information needed including the company’s progress every week directly from the Executive team.
- You’ll have direct access to all employees in the company and can always challenge the status quo enabling you to be more data driven.
- Whether you’re graduating and seeking a full-time position after your internship, or hoping to return for another internship next year, you’ll be considered for a returning offer during your internship.
- You get to design your own internship page with your batch. Glance through the previous years’ pages 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 winter, 2018 summer, 2019 winter, 2019 summer, 2020 winter, Indy 2020 winter, 2021 winter and 2021 summer.
- Is it only for 6 months? Yes, it is a 6 months full-time Internship.
- Is it a Paid/Unpaid internship? It is a paid Internship!
- Is it a remote/in-office internship? It is a remote full-time internship
- I am in my 2nd year of college.
- Can I apply or is it only for the final year students? Anyone with the skillset mentioned above can apply. Be it a first year student or already graduated.
- We are looking at someone with the right skillset and passion.
Hacker Rank Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Solve 3 challenges:-
- Visit https://www.hackerrank.com/contests/hackerrank-internship-challenges/challenges and solve all three challenges in that page. There is no time limit to solve these challenges. These challenges are not your standard DSA questions, but simple coding questions. All we want to check is whether you can translate from English to (C/C++/Python or Java….). This round is not intended to understand your dynamic programming or BFS/DFS skills. But we need to ensure you can code simple programming challenges before we consider you for the next round. Please make sure you mention your HackerRank profile (with which you solved the three questions) in your resume.
Create a resume:-
- Go to hackerresume.com and create a resume there. ONLY the resumes created at HackerResume will be considered for the internship.we’ve picked one of the best resume template out there to create a resume for you. We’ve also followed some of the best practices from the book https://thetechresume.com/ so that you don’t have to do all the hard work. We hope even if things don’t end well with HackerRank internship, this resume is helpful to you.
Upload your resume :-
- Come back to this page, scroll down and Apply to the job below only with your HackerResume.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships