Deutsche Bank Internship Program 2021:-
Deutsche Bank hiring candidates for the role of Intern NCT for the Pune, India locations. The complete details about Deutsche Bank Internship Program 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Deutsche Bank
Job Position:- Intern NCT
Work Locations :–Pune ,India
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Employment Type :- Intern
Job Type:- Temporary
Posted Date:– Jan 22 ,2021
- University degree with related majors (i.e. Financial Accounting & Auditing, Risk & Financial Management)
- Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant, Certified Financial Risk Manager or a similar qualification, OR
- Chartered Financial Analyst or a similar qualification
- Relevant background in quantitative subject areas (Statistics and Maths) would be preferred
- The Risk Metrics QA & Analysis teams are responsible for a range of reporting, analysis and quality assurance activities in relation to critical / key, complex and technical risk and regulatory topics that affect DB.
- Risk and Regulatory Analytics are part of the Group Consolidation and Reporting team within Group Reporting / Group Finance and their key stakeholders include but are not limited to:
- Group Consolidation and Reporting colleagues
- Business Finance
- Market Risk Management
- Preparation of monthly Leverage Exposure and RWA analysis packs and presentations
- Ownership of PFE & EPE outputs and analysis
- Providing subject matter expertise and analytic support to Finance and Risk team regarding risk and regulatory topics or initiatives e.g. RWA / TCD optimization
- Work with other specialist teams to discover and implement new methodologies
- Navigate through the complex algorithms built in the risk engine to perform root cause analysis on the exposure calculations. Ultimately the calculated output should reflect the economics of the trading portfolio.
- Development of the RWA Analytics platform
- Interaction with data suppliers and process teams responsible for key data sources and processing
- Working knowledge of Visual Basics (VBA) for developing complex macros on excel, MS Outlook, MS access, etc.
- Understanding of trade’s life cycle, product payoff and pricing. Strong Derivatives & Lending portfolio knowledge and financial risk awareness with clear understanding of trade economics, pay-off profiles, and pricing factors.
- Knowledge of regulatory risk topics such as RWA, Leverage FE and EPE.
- Ability to programme analytical tools, such as Qlikview or Tableau, to produce reports and analysis
- Experience of working with the output of finance and risk systems
- Driven and strong personality able to move forward both existing processes as well as the related projects in parallel to each other
- Communication skills at all levels including ability to interact successfully with stakeholders outside R&RA
Deutsche Bank Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Internships
|Teach For India||Click Here|
|Havas Group||Click Here|