Teach For India Internship Program 2021:-
Teach For India hiring candidates for the role of Program Intern for the Chennai, India locations. The complete details about Teach For India Internship Program 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Teach For India
Job Position:- Program Intern
Work Locations :– Chennai,India
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Employment Type :- Intern
Qualification & Requirements :–
- Bachelors / Masters Degree
- Creativity and a good aesthetic sense.
- Professionalism and respect while working with our stakeholders like Alumni, children, parents, and other officials at the school/organization level.
- Committed to learning continuously and developing technical as well as softer skills.
- Self-driven worker to proactively take on and complete the project owned.
- Strong Communication (Verbal and Written) and Presentation skills.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, and Word) and GSuite (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Drive, Forms).
- Learnability in using technical resources and tools (quickly learning how to use and make google sites or other online tools).
- Time management and flexibility to coordinate with multiple stakeholders and people within a team.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate closely with members of a team.
- Ability to critically think and work with feedback.
- The Program Intern will work closely with the Program team, Fellows as well as Student Interns at Teach For India to coordinate the collation of the plethora of curricular resources created and used by Fellows so far.
- The Program intern will also train the Fellows on the resource bank created, incorporate feedback on usage, and make timely edits to the resource bank.
- The Program team in cities plays a critical role in the continuous support and development of Fellows across cities.
- The primary objective is to drive excellence in the classroom and a deep sense of clarity and conviction in the long-term movement.
- The Program team supports Fellows through training, facilitating spaces for collaboration, regular classroom observation, continuous feedback, and coaching cycles.
- They are also responsible for cultivating a strong and productive ecosystem in the city and a positive team culture across their team and the larger city cohort.
- Guide and train your team of student intern(s) to collate curricular resources from Grade 2 to Grade 10 created by Staff and Fellows.
- Coordinate with your team of student interns to monitor and track the completion status of the curricula resources from Fellows and Staff members
- Be in constant touch with student interns, assisting them if and when they face issues in collating resources or following up with Staff or Fellows.
- Create and use a system for you and your team of student interns to keep track of the resources collected and details around them so it may be used later.
- Explore or create a tool that will help display all collated resources (Eg: Google site, Google classrooms, etc.) in a user-friendly and efficient manner.
- Train Fellows on the usage of said tool.
- Gather feedback based on usage from the Fellows.
- Implement multiple iterations of feedback and revert to Fellows with changes if any.
- Document the processes and steps involved to provide a holistic view of the process of curation.
- Gather usage statistics of the tool.
- Run this whole project in a timely, professional manner to ensure completion of quality outputs on time.
Teach For India Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Internships