Convergence Services Internship Program 2021:-
Convergence Services Internship hiring candidates for the role of Business Developement(Intern) for the Location Mumbai/Vidyavihar , India . The complete details about Convergence Services Internship Program 2021 as Follows
Company Name:- Convergence Services
Position:– Business Developement(Intern)
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Mumbai/Vidyavihar , India .
Employment Type:- Full Time
Category:- Computer and Information Technology
Posted Date:- Jun 12, 2021
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, enthusiastic & results-oriented person.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong project management skills.
- We are looking for an energetic Business Development Sales intern to help drive our sales and grow the business.
- You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships.
- Other duties will include, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
- Should handle complete business development cycle (from lead to close)
- Deliver outstanding customer service in terms of presales and post-service.
- Conduct customer product demos, sales funnel reporting, and closures.
- Calling warm leads (generated from inbound campaigns).
- Starter emails/calls introducing program details for interested leads. • Setting up sales appointments for detailed discussion with prospects.
Convergence Services Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships
|Red Hat||Click Here|
|ON Semiconductor||Click Here|