HackerRank Internship Program 2021:-
HackerRank Internship hiring candidates for the role of Product Manager Intern for the Location Bangalore(Remote), India . The complete details about HackerRank Internship Program 2021 as Follows
Company Name:- HackerRank
Position:– Product Manager Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bangalore (Remote), India .
Employment Type:- Full Time
Duration:- 3 to 6 month
- Prior software development experience
- Clear and Structured thinking.
- Good understanding of data and metrics.
- Good idea about design and user experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Cheerful and self-motivated individual
- Analyzing and understanding customer behavior to come up with the right solutions.
- Following a structured approach while solving problems.
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders on a weekly basis to keep them abreast of your plan and validate your ideas.
Life as an intern at HackerRank:-
- Each one of you will be paired with a mentor, who will support you throughout your internship.
- You get to work on a couple of product initiatives from planning to execution for HackerRank Interviews, a premium product offering of HackerRank
- Transparent communication is the key metrics binding all of us here. You’ll have access to all the information needed including the company’s progress every week directly from the Executive team.
- You’ll have direct access to all employees in the company and can always challenge the status quo enabling you to be more data driven.
HackerRank Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships
|Red Hat||Click Here|
|ON Semiconductor||Click Here|
|Garrett Advancing Motion||Click Here|