CME Group Internship Program 2021:-
CME Group hiring candidates for the role of Intern ,for Bangalore, India location . The complete details about CME Group Internship Program 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- CME Group
Job Position:- Intern
Work Locations :– Bangalore, India location.
Stipend:- As per the company standards
- Attend a Bachelors in Engineering /Bachelors in Science (Maths / Physics / Statistics majors only) / Masters/ PhD course in a finance/mathematics/physics related subject.
While a background in finance or accounting is not required, you should be comfortable with numerical computation and have a demonstrable interest in working in financial services.
Non – Essential:–
- Any knowledge of Applied mathematics / calculus / economic theory / statistics would be helpful
- Any background in Financial Engineering would be very useful
- MS Office, Latex, R, Mathlab.
Java, C#, C++, Python, VB – any programming experience would be a plus but is not essential.
- CME Group Internships allow us to give a very small but select group of bright students an intensive, hands-on 6-month introduction to what happens in the clearinghouse of a financial exchange.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in academic and extracurricular activities.
- We are looking for self-motivated, team players who have excellent organization and communication skills.
- While a background in finance or accounting is not required, applicants should be comfortable with basic numerical computation.
We would offer an opportunity to work side by side in our world class facilities with our extremely talented team who work on cutting edge technology paired with the challenging demands of the intensive world of a financial exchange.
The kind of tasks interns can look forward to would be a range of opportunities like –
- Create tools to automate/streamline critical business process or new business needs.
- Support the Quant Risk Team (QRT) with monthly BAU tasks and reporting. This includes for example preparing monthly reports for regulators
- Carry out small research projects to find innovative ways to use technologies like NLP, Robotics, Block chain, big data to solve some interesting use cases or business flows.
- Work for Pricing and Valuation team in OTC Settlements space and ideating for next generation solutions around this.
- Create Product Solutions Workflows for new launches.
- Ensure that the assigned tasks are completed on time with impeccable quality.
CME Group Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships
|National Institute of Urban Affairs||Click here|