National Institute of Urban Affairs Internship Program 2021:-
National Institute of Urban Affairs hiring candidates for the role of Intern, for the New Delhi, India location. The complete details about the National Institute of Urban Affairs Internship Program 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Job Position:- Intern
Work Location :– New Delhi, India
Stipend and Experience Certificate:
- A consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000 per month, inclusive of all allowances and all taxes, will be paid to the selected intern.
- In case an intern leaves before completion of the contract period or without handing over all work assigned by the team leader, he/she will not receive an internship certificate.
Duration:- 3 – 6 months
Role type:-Individual full-time
- Master’s degree in the field of development, management, urban planning, social sciences, or other closely related fields with 0-2 years of experience in roles pertaining to research and documentation.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Competency in design software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop will be a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English; ability to write succinctly.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong sense of self-motivation with an ability to work with minimum supervision and deliver on tight deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities:–
- The Intern will support work on knowledge capitalization, pertaining to research, documentation, and content curation.
- The position involves working in close coordination with the Knowledge Officer – CITIES and shall report to the Knowledge office on a daily basis.
In addition, the role shall include but not limited to:
Research and documentation : Assist in the program’s knowledge capitalisation efforts by conducting secondary research, coordinating with stakeholders to support data collection and management, and writing concept notes, proposals, working papers, best practice compendiums etc.
Content development: Developing creative, innovative content, and ideas for dissemination of knowledge products
Coordination: Support in coordination for organising peer-learning events, including online/in-person workshops, minuting discussions in these sessions, preparing presentations etc.
Any other task assigned by the Program leadership.
- Name and contact information of two references to be included in the CV
National Institute of Urban Affairs Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships