Aertsen Living Internship Program 2020:-
Aertsen Living hiring candidates for the role of HR Intern, for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Aertsen Living Internship Program 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Aertsen Living
Job Position:– HR Intern
Location :– Hyderabad , India
Salary :- As per the company standards
Posted On :- 26th December 2020
Work Experience :- Fresher
What makes you worthy?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extreme organizational skills and tones of patience.
- Must be able to make compelling conversations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or an ongoing Bachelor’s in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- An experience in the corporate world earns you an extra point.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and resume databases.
- A weekend for work-life balance. You work only 5 days a week.
- Work side-by-side with a highly experienced HR executive
- Blow your steam off with a Vacation Off, 12 days a year, we want you to “Eat, Pray and Love” a bit.
- Also, Did we mention a fun work environment?
Roles and Responsibilities:–
- Post new positions on websites and job boards; as well as assist the HR manager with screening resumes and applications.
- Must send a welcoming offer letter and an even more soothing regret letter.
- Work closely with the hiring department to coordinate interviews.
- Collect and update our database with new hire information.
- Maintain payroll data including leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Proofread and improve the HR documents.
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents, hopefully, as creative as possible.
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects.
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Update the job information of the company on various social media platforms.
- Prepare HR-related reports such as training budgets when needed.
- Liaise with the new employees and educate them about the HR policies.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Most importantly, discipline our highly energetic team.
Aertsen Living Internship Program 2020 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships