WRI India Internship Program 2021:-
WRI India Internship hiring candidates for the role of GIS Intern for the Location New Delhi ,Mumbai, Bengaluru, India. The complete details about WRI India Internship Program 2021 as
Company Name:- WRI India
Position:– GIS Intern
Stipend:- Rs 25,000 per month
Work Location :– New Delhi ,Mumbai, Bengaluru , India
Employment Type:- Intern
Duration:- 3 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography, , Civil Engineering, Architecture or other related fields, Master’s degree in Urban Planning or Urban Design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and power point presentation.
- Proficiency in GIS software including ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10.x, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online, Quantum GIS, MapInfo or similar
- Experience in spatial analysis and modeling (e.g., use of ArcGIS Spatial Analyst tools, or equivalent)
- Experience in handling publicly available GIS datasets, crowd-sourcing platforms such as Open Street Maps and remote-sensing databases
- Working knowledge of PowerBI and Tableau is preferable.
Research & Analysis (70%):-
- Conduct data exploration, quantitative research and provide customized analytical solutions and insights to meet project requirements
- Work with project teams to assess and organize complex data assets from a variety of sources for spatial modeling
- Advise staff and partners on geospatial analyses and visualizations on request
- Contribute to written outputs, including peer-reviewed articles, WRI working papers, and blog posts
Technical Support & Outreach (30%):-
- Develop data visualization dashboards, interactive web-maps, storyboards that help in communicating complex data and insights into captivating visual outputs
- Prepare professional visualizations to be leveraged in presentations, publications, and online platforms
- 0-1 year of relevant work experience in the Urban Planning and Design filed with working experience of GIS.
- Only Qualified applicants should apply online athttps://jobs.jobvite.com/wri/jobs.
- All applications must be submitted online through this career portal in order to be formally considered.
List of Documents to be attached:–
- Cover Letter/ Resume/ Writing Sample/ Reports/
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose.
- Finalized candidate will be required to take a writing/analytical test.
WRI India Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/BTech)||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships