Willis Towers Watson Internship Program 2021:-
Willis Towers Watson hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Intern (12 months duration) – Retirement Consulting for Gurgaon (India) location.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:-Willis Towers Watson
Job Position:–Trainee Intern
Stipend :- As per the company standards
Posted Date :- 4th January 2021
- Bachelors’ degree (2020 pass outs only) in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or related field.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively
- Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language.
- Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking.
- Passions to acquire, share, and disseminate new information and knowledge.
- Strong client relationship and client management skills
- A proactive approach to meeting customers’ needs.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Good in both individual and teamwork.
- A self-motivating individual with a high tolerance for repetitive work
- Works with minimal supervision
About The Role:-
The Trainee Intern position offers an opportunity for professional development and involvement in many areas of Retirement Valuation processing like Gratuity, Leave, LTSA, Provident Fund, Pension, PRMB schemes mainly for Indian Market.
Major responsibilities include:–
- Works on all stages of the process – from validating data received from the client to liability calculation with the final step of reporting results to the client in the form of actuarial reports
- Prepares data validation, preliminary data reconciliation, detailed data query files and sends them to the reviewer for review
- Correctly captures the replies received while formulating the final data to be used for liability valuation
- Carries out the valuation run, and cross verifies the results using simple, logical checks
- Carefully reviews communication received from the team leader or project manager
- Sets up current year directories on the network
- Adheres to all pre-defined steps while carrying out the work
- Projects plan assets if the financial statements’ end date is before the valuation date.
- Calculates required asset values and the rate of return for the inter-valuation period.
- Prepares the final valuation report to be shared with the client after collating all the liability results and stats from the software’s
- Understands the disclosure requirements and does a broad level analysis to ensure that the numbers entered make sense
- Carries out the conversion of the valuation runs from the old software to the new software
- Demonstrates good understanding of the Indian and International accounting standards
- Support in Special Projects (Actuarial and Non-Actuarial) which involve intensive data analytics and client communication.
Willis Towers Watson Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships