Vymo Internship Program 2020:-
Vymo hiring candidates for the role of Intern – Engineering, for Bangalore, Karnataka location. The complete details about Vymo Internship Program 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Vymo
Job Position:– Intern – Engineering
Stipend per month:– As per the company standards
Job Type:- Intern
Qualification & Requirements:-
- Currently pursuing a BE (senior year) / ME in Computer Science or a related field (2020-21 Graduate)
- Solid programming skills and significant development experience in a Linux/macOS Environment
- Experience in any Java, Python, Nodejs, Web Frameworks (Django, AngularJS, React, Play)
- Experience in at least one relational or non-relational DBMS.
- Have a good understanding of Databases (both SQL & NoSQL) & Kafka is a plus.
- Experience developing microservices and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Excellent in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, is proactive, and loves to define problems and come up with a creative solution
- Have an obsession with quality and customer experience
About Internship :-
- Vymo is structurally built using the microservices architecture. We have projects ranging from core systems, distributed infrastructure, data analytics to full-stack development.
- Every project the Intern works on is important to the company and we make sure it’s something we want to ship to production!
- Our Internship Program will provide you with real-world software engineering experience and mentorship that will inspire you to expand your technical knowledge and work on challenging problems.
How is the Engineering team like:-
- At Vymo, we are a team of close-knit thinkers, enablers, technologists, strategists, who want to do more.
- We are obsessed with quality and customer experience. We work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another.
- We believe in creating a 10x impact, being creative problem solvers, and have fun while doing so.
Some of our previous interns have contributed immensely to building our core systems.
Why should you do an internship with Vymo:-
- It is a paid internship where you work on a wide variety of real-time software engineering tasks
- You learn engineering best practices from the wicked smart engineering colleagues 🙂
- You can shadow seasoned technocrats and learn how engineering solves problems in Vymo
A Day in your life:-
- Solve complex problems that have real user impact.
- Solutionize, Develop & Build applications.
- Partner with and learn from a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Support, Quality, Dev-ops, and Platform Engineers
- Develop internal tools to make the life of fellow engineers/ analysts easy.
- Develop application debugging experience by addressing support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality, and Internal teams.
Vymo Internship Program 2020 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships