Verisk Analytics Internship Program 2021:-
Verisk Analytics Internship hiring candidates for the role of AI/ML Intern for the Location Hyderabad, India. The complete details Verisk Analytics Internship Program 2021 are as Follows.
Company Name:- Verisk Analytics
Position:- AI/ML Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Hyderabad, India.
Employment Type:- Intern
- Currently enrolled in a B.S., M.S., or Ph. D. program in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, AI, or a related discipline
- Expertise & hands-on experience in AI, ML, CV, NLP or a related area; publications in relevant top-tier conferences or journals highly desirable
- Proficiency in relevant programming languages (e.g. Python), and, relevant tools and libraries (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to learn quickly
- Passion for applied research and for answering hard questions with data
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- As an AI/ML Intern, you’ll be expected to participate in high-impact and high-quality applied R&D; on projects internal and collaborative with business and academic partners; to create translational and transformative AI/ML technology, solutions and services for our business partners; to conduct cutting edge, highly visible and impactful research; and to help grow the Verisk| AI team and brand in relevant R&D and business communities.
- You will be working under the guidance of (and reporting to) senior staff (senior engineers, scientists, project and/ or R&D managers).
- AI/ML Research & Development: Work under the guidance of senior staff to conduct high impact and publishable industrial R&D; work on various phases of AI/ML projects: requirements engineering and mathematical modeling, solution and algorithm development, implementation and testing; performance evaluation and hardening;
- Technology and Services: Work in internal, cross-functional and collaborative teams to build technologies, products and services and deliver high quality artifacts involving data analytics in a timely fashion;
- Technical Communication: Share details of ongoing work and results via regular presentations; help with the creation of POCs and live demonstrations of the same to peers, management, clients as well as to the AI/ML research community;
- Intellectual Property: Contribute to technical reports and drafts for research publications, invention disclosures and patent applications;
- Personal Growth: Actively work on improving theoretical and applied understanding in relevant areas of AI/ ML, problem domains, state-of-the-art tools, innovation skills.
- Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
Verisk Analytics Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships