United Nations Internship Program 2021:-
United Nations Internship hiring candidates for the role of INTERN – Knowledge Management and Communication for the Location NEW DELHI, India . The complete details United Nations Internship Program 2021 are as Follows.
Company Name:- United Nations
Position:- INTERN – Knowledge Management and Communication
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– NEW DELHI, India .
Employment Type:- full-time.
Posted Date:- Oct 12, 2021
End Date:- Oct 26, 2021
Job Opening Number:– 21-Programme Management-UN-HABITAT-165776-J- (O)
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with Bachelor’s degree, Masters, PhD or equivalent
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Daily responsibilities will depend on the individual’s background; the intern’s assigned office as well as the internship period.
- Under the overall supervision of the Programme Manager at the India country office, the Intern will work
- under overall guidance of Knowledge Management Expert to undertake the following activities:
Promote and showcase UN-Habitat’s ongoing projects and normative work on social media and other forums
- Build content for social media campaigns (Awas Par Samvaad and Urban October) and
disseminate on schedule
- Write tweets, blogs, project briefs, synthesis documents, discussion papers etc. as
- Coordinate and collect updates/ stories from team members as per communications
Workshop coordination and documentation
- Support trainings and workshops at national and state levels in line with agreed workplans
- Compile session notes and meeting minutes from workshops, synthesize learnings from
- workshops and contribute to recommendations report on PMAY
- Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals. Solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively. Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
United Nations Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships