United Nations Internship Program 2021:-
United Nations Internship hiring candidates for the role of INTERN – ECONOMIC AFFAIRS for the Location NEW DELHI(Remote),India. The complete details about United Nations Internship Program 2021 as
Company Name:- United Nations
Position:– INTERN – ECONOMIC AFFAIRS
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– NEW DELHI (Remote) ,India.
Employment Type:- Intern
Posting Period:– 1 June 2021-31 March 2022
Job Opening number:– 21-ECO-ESCAP-156244-J-NEW DELHI (O)
- To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation.
- Under immediate supervision by a staff member(s), the intern is responsible for contributing to the research project (s) related to the work programme of SSWA for the implementation of the SDGs.
- The topic of the project will depend on the intern’s background, skills, and interest.
- Regular monitoring of relevant developments, policy trends and news articles related to the implementation of the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs in the subregion;
- Monitor and collect details on national policies on selected sustainable development issues of ESCAP-SSWA member States
- Collect data, generate figures and tables, describe and analyze the tables and results to support ESCAP-SSWA staff in related research and analytical work
- Attend conferences, seminars, meetings and other events and provide written highlights and briefing notes
- Provide administrative, organizational and conference management support for ESCAP-SSWA events
- Other activities as may be decided by the supervisor
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required for the Internship Programme. Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
- Potential candidates will be contacted by UNESCAP staff for further consideration.
The Cover Note must include:-
- Title of degree you are currently pursuing
- Graduation Date (when will you be graduating from the programme)
- List the ICT skills and programmes (including courses/modules at University that you have successfully completed) that you are proficient in
- List your top three areas of interest (such as the link between ICT and disaster risk reduction)
- Explain why you are the best candidate for that specific preference.
- Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme
- Please note that due to the large number of applicants, we will not be in a position to reply to each application and that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further consideration.
United Nations Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships
|Detect Technologies||Click Here|