United Nations Internship Program 2021;-
United Nations Internship hiring candidates for the role of INTERN – ECONOMIC AFFAIRS ,for the NEW DELHI ,India. The complete details about United Nations Internship Program 2021 as follows
Company Name:- United Nations
Job Position: – INTERN – ECONOMIC AFFAIRS
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– NEW DELHI , India
Employment Type :- Intern
Posting Period:– 05 March 2021 – 30 September 2021
Job Opening Number:– 21-Economic Affairs-ESCAP-151227-J- (O)
- To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum
Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Communication: Ability to draft clearly and concisely, good written and oral language skills.
- Teamwork: Good interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from different national and cultural backgrounds to achieve organizational goals.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be ‘clients’ and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view.
- Planning & Organizing: Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work and
monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary
- Accountability: Takes ownership of all responsibilities and honours commitments, and delivers outputs for which one has responsibility within prescribed time, cost and quality standards
- Regular monitoring of relevant developments, policy trends and news articles related to the implementation of the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs in the subregion;
- Monitor and collect details on national policies on selected sustainable development issues of member States of ESCAP
- Collect data, generate figures and tables, describe and analyze the tables and results to support ESCAP-APCTT staff in related research and analytical work
- Attend conferences, seminars, meetings and other events and provide written highlights and briefing notes
- Provide administrative, organizational and conference management support for ESCAP-APCTT events
- Other activities as may be decided by the supervisor
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in spoken and written English is required for the internship.
- Knowledge of an additional official UN language is an asset. Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish are the official languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- REMOTE INTERNSHIPS: In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants may be requested to undertake the internship remotely in view of constraints regarding visa issuance, international travel and access to UN premises.
- Applicants must be willing and prepared to undertake the internship remotely for a part or the entirety of the internship.
United Nations Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships