UNDP Internship Program 2021:-
UNDP Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern- Operations for the Location Dehradun ,India. The complete details UNDP Internship Program 2021 as Follows
Company Name:- UNDP
Position:– Intern- Operations
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Dehradun , India
Employment Type:- Intern
Duration:- 3 months
Additional Category :- Sustainable Development and Poverty Reduction
Time left :- 8d 21h 33m
Application Deadline :- Jul 11, 2021
Started Date:- Jul 15, 2021
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience in administration and management of support services.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in English and Hindi
- Strong Oral and Communication skills.
- Strong analytical, assessment and project planning skills.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments.
- Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow.
- Support in coordination with the UNDP staff for operations related follow ups
- Assist in managing procurement activities and maintaining vendor relations.
- Provide support in Travel coordination for team members and external consultants.
- Assist in Coordinate with UNDP vendors of publication and printing orders.
- Assist in maintaining MS Excel based database management of Project staff under the state office
- Assist in maintenance of office equipment and office asset management.
- Provide coordination support in conducting interviews
- Provide overall coordination of all administrative/logistics support for all events & programs.
- Provide support to Operation Assistant for coordination and follow-up regarding release monthly reimbursement
- Apart from the above, the Intern will also be required to execute other duties and assignments as entrusted by the State Head.
- Strong sense of collaborative work, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and research skills;
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise;
- Is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda;
- Supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position
- Selection to be done based on the UNDP Internship Application Form and Interview round.
UNDP Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
- should be completed along with a current and detailed Resume.
- Please group the above two documents into one (1) single PDF document and upload document.
- Candidates who are selected must submit the following documents, upon selection: :
- Official letter from the University confirming enrollment in their undergraduate or graduate-level degree programme;
- Proof of medical and life/accident insurance valid for the location in which the internship will be carried out.
- Selected intern must have medical and life insurance.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships