Synopsys Internship Program 2021:-
Synopsys Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern (Technical-Engineering) for the Location Bangalore (Remote) ,India . The complete details about Synopsys Internship Program 2021 as
Company Name:- Synopsys
Position:– Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bangalore(Remote) ,India
Employment Type:- Intern
Duration:- 12 months
- Strong fundamentals in Digital electronics.
- HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog.
- Having fundamental knowledge of physical design is a plus.
- Synopsys is looking for engineering PG students to work as interns in the field of VLSI.
- The focus of work would be VLSI design/Physical Implementation under Testchip development against various technologies.
- The nature of work would be on the following lines:
- Implementation exploration of the sub-blocks within Testchip to optimize for better PPA.
- VLSI Design/Verification, Physical Implementation of subblocks within Testchip for better PPA.
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog coding/verification, Physical Implementation/verification using Synopsys toolset ICC2, ICV, Primetime etc
- Typically, 12 months based on performance.
- The positions are based out of Synopsys offices at Bangalore and would require the candidate to physically/remotely work out of Synopsys offices during the office hours 5 days/week during the internship tenure.
Synopsys Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/BTech)||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships