SHL Internship Program 2021:-
SHL Internship hiring candidates for the role of Internal Communications Intern for the Location Gurgaon , India . The complete details SHL Internship Program 2021 as Follows
Company Name:- SHL
Position:– Internal Communications Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Gurgaon , India
Employment Type:- Full Time
Requisition No:- VN533
- The successful candidate will possess a unique mix of writing and digital skills and gain first-hand knowledge and experience working as an in-house communications professional for a highly-regarded, global brand in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Creative and enthusiastic with energy and commitment .
- A strong attention to detail and be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate.
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal communication skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels by phone, email and face-to-face (both in-person and remotely)
- Writing skills, a must. A good foundation in the basics, like grammar, is table stakes.
- Basic understanding of basic web design and online content management.
- Have an adaptable approach to learning and ability to pick things up quickly – such as using internal communication tools like Eloqua, and image and video editing programs – is important.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- A self-starter with a, flexible, collaborative, positive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to be a strong ambassador for the Internal Communications team.
- you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and operational activities, in which you’ll learn and practice the different elements of Internal Communications, such as employee engagement, copywriting, event planning, storytelling, and graphic design, to name a few.
- Your mission is to become an honorary member of the internal “news room” team as we grow and refine the internal program.
- Create original content and engaging stories for internal consumption. This includes identifying and producing internal story opportunities, interviewing employees and content creation (video, writing, scripts, powerpoint decks, etc.).
- Owning weekly newsletter production, including: working with internal stakeholders to source and create content, managing the internal editorial calendar, maintaining content online.
- Collaborate on the strategy and execution of internal announcements and news across internal communication channels from intake to cascading to leaders to full company announcements.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to deliver news, launch initiatives, and shape the story of who we are and how we’re helping organizations build agile, resilient workforces for this ever-changing world.
- Provides vision, leadership, coordination and strategic planning for the design and implementation of a regionally appropriate DEI platform.
- Promotes a positive image and positive external relations for SHL by representing the company in various community and regional activities designed to promote DEI.
- Maintain the company’s intranet site to enhance knowledge and information sharing across the organization.
- Track and measure effectiveness of internal communications activities, including open rates, click-through rates and event feedback.
What SHL can offer you:-
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
SHL Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships