PATH Internship Program 2021:-
PATH Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern, Respiratory Care Management for the Location New Delhi (Remote) , India. The complete details PATH Internship Program 2021 are as Follows
Company Name:- PATH
Position:– Intern, Respiratory Care Management
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– New Delhi(Remote), India
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Tracking Code:- 10872
- Fresh graduates or final year Bachelor’s/Master’s student in Public Health
- The experience gained as part of previous training, internship, or college dissertation may also be considered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a complex environment
- Comfortable with collaborating across all levels of leadership within the organization
- Basic primary and secondary research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- Excellent command over MS Office applications, especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity.
- With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
- Procure and provide oxygen equipment to enable community-based care.
- Provide technical assistance to set up and install oxygen equipment in healthcare facilities.
- Address the most critical bottlenecks in the oxygen supply by providing critical care assistance to support the management of a coherent demand & supply matching, micro-planning, and forecasting to disaggregate the oxygen supply across the country and support states in addressing the ongoing crisis.
- Conduct secondary research and present analysis of the same with meaningful conclusions
- Assist in drafting policy briefs and state specific reports/ plans as per the requirements
- Assist in drafting required SOPs and guidelines
- Coordinate with different teams for the required inputs, insights, and guidance
- Document proceedings and key messages of meetings, webinars, seminars, etc. for onward dissemination
- Work on other deliverables (ad-hoc need basis)Support to program teams in coordinating including capturing activities, follow up on action items, and key deliverables
- Understanding of the respiratory care ecosystem
- Knowledge of global health, medical technology innovations, digital health, nonprofit management, and business development
- Fostering collaboration and coordination among team members
- Exposure to PATH programs
PATH Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships
|OPK e Services||Click Here|
|TE Connectivity||Click Here|