Morningstar Internship Program 2021:-
Morningstar Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern – Credit Rating for the Location Mumbai ,India . The complete details Morningstar Internship Program 2021 are as Follows
Company Name:- Morningstar
Position:– Intern – Credit Rating
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Mumbai ,India.
Employment Type:- Full time
Posted Date:- Aug 11, 2021
- Academic background in mathematics, statistics, engineering or other quantitative discipline.
- A master’s degree required, CFA or FRM preferred.
- Proficient in Python / Anaconda, Data science stack (Jupyter, Pandas), Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and MSSQL. Basic knowledge on these languages / platforms would also be accepted.
- Excellent writing, communication, and quantitative/analytical skills.
- Creative thinker who is adept at taking an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience with Intex / Cashflow Modelling platform is a plus.
- Proficiency in other programming languages a plus
- We are looking for solid individual contributors with good problem solving and analytical skillset who will work with Mumbai Credit Operations team to automate data analysis processes, build and run data analytics to aid rating, research, and surveillance process, develop and enhance data analysis and workflow optimization tools. Advance experience in Python, SQL and VBA would also be required.
- This role will provide unique opportunities for mastering the key aspects of our business including in-depth collateral and deal analysis.
- The individual will help enhance work optimization tools, cash flow analysis tools, and credit models by working with SQL, VBA/VB Script, Intex API, Python, and other development tools.
- With the evolving business needs and development tools, a desire to learn and an ability to learn quickly is critical for success in this role.
- Work directly with the rating team to deliver projects and services.
- Perform, when possible, quantitative analysis in order to measure outcomes.
- Understand core concepts around data storage and access specifically in structured data systems such as databases
- Analyze the credit risk in underlying collateral by performing tasks that includes reviewing deal documents, legal documentation, analyzing periodic data and preparing / running cash flow models both in-house and external like Intex Calc.
- Assist the rating analyst in preparing rating committee note, rationale and building and maintaining various databases relating to underlying collateral.
- Collect, organize, and analyze data from internal and external sources for use in criteria development, ratings, and research reports. Also automate and improve data pipelines for the Research Platform.
- Maintain regular and open communication with the operations team and technology team about assigned tasks, priorities and ensure applications under development meet the defined requirements and pass the user acceptance testing prior to its release.
Morningstar Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
- When you find a position you’re interested in, click the ‘Apply’ button. Please fill out this form completely, attaching your resume and cover letter in the approved format.
- Read the job requirements carefully and make sure to attach writing or design samples as required.
- Applicants must submit their resume and other information through our corporate website to be considered for a job at Morningstar. No phone calls, please.
Step 2 :-
- You will receive an email notification to confirm that we’ve received your application.
Step 3 :-
- If you are called in for an interview, a representative from Morningstar will contact you to set up a date, time, and location. Be prepared for a rigorous interview process.
- To make sure you’re a good fit for Morningstar and we’re a good fit for you, we’ll schedule time for you to meet with multiple staff members at all levels of the company. Expect to return for multiple interviews as part of the process.
- A representative from Morningstar will contact you with the results of your interview—either with a job offer or to let you know our plans for the position.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships