Merkle Internship Program 2021:-
Merkle hiring candidates for the role of Influencer Onboarding Specialist Intern ,for Pune, Maharashtra location . The complete details about Merkle Internship Program 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Merkle
Job Position:- Influencer Onboarding Specialist Intern
Work Location :– Pune ,India
Internship duration:- 12 months
Stipend:- Stipend of Rs. 10,000/month during the first 6 months and INR 15000/month after completing 6 months milestone.
Type :– full-time internship
Benefits of this program: –
- Learn from the leaders – Merkle Sokrati is a leader in the Performance Marketing Industry
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/month during the first 6 months and INR 15000/month after completing 6 months milestone
- No probation period upon confirmation
- Full-time certification – Learn on the job and be a Merkle-Sokrati certified Digital Marketeer
- Your designation would be Consultant – Digital Marketing
- The conversation is the basis of performance
- Post Conversation your CTC would be 4.63 LPA and your designation would be of Senior Associate Digital Marketing.
- Besides having an insatiable hunger to learn and a strong drive to contribute towards the team’s goals, here’s what we expect from you in a day’s work:
Market Research & Opportunity Identification
- Identifying prospective influencers based on clients’ requirements and target audience overlap
- Analyzing and mapping the competitors’ influencer landscape.
Influencer Outreach & On boarding
- Building new influencer relationships through outbound efforts (Email, Direct Messages, Call)
- Represent the face of Merkle Sokrati through the first vendor touchpoint till the onboarding and vendor registration.
- Supporting the campaign delivery team in activating client’s campaigns through onboarded influencers.
CRM & Analytics
- Maintaining the database of all prospect and onboarded influencer details at every stage of the funnel
- Regular reporting of the influencer onboarding funnel to maintain visibility for all stakeholders and draw insights for faster, smoother onboarding and campaign delivery.
- Please note Stipend and CTC is fixed and this is not a permanent WFH opportunity.
- People with previous experience in Influencer Marketing would be prefered.
Merkle Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships