Lilly Internship Program 2021:-
Lilly Internship hiring candidates for the role of GRA-Intern Internship for the Bengaluru ,India Location. The complete details about Lilly Internship Program 2021 as follows
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Lilly
Job Position:- GRA-Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bengaluru , India
Employment Type :- Full Time
Posted Date:- Feb 1 , 2021
- Labelling Knowledge
- Demonstrate understanding of format and style requirements for labelling documents including regulations.
- Perform product-related labelling tasks for drugs, drug/device combination products, and medical devices as necessary, including:
- Develop, update, maintain, and archive labelling documents utilizing appropriate tools and version control.
- This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the job requirements at the time it was prepared.
- The job requirements of any position may change over time and may include additional responsibilities not specifically described in the job description.
- Consult with your supervision regarding your actual job responsibilities and any related duties that may be required for the position.
- The GRA-NA Global Labeling Department (GoLD) Assistant is responsible for supporting core, US, and Canada labeling activites for Lilly drugs, devices, and combination device products.
- Plan, track, and record all steps of labelling submission and approval activities using the appropriate systems and tools (for example, SAIL, Lifecycle Tracker, SHED, Leo, Product Information Sheet).
- Execute the appropriate quality checks.
- Monitor eFiles to ensure all labelling-related documents and communications are appropriately archived and linked in GoLD’s tracking tool.
- Contribute labelling content for periodic reporting (Annual Report, Periodic Safety Update Report, Periodic Benefit/Risk Evaluation Report, Development Safety Update Report), utilizing GoLD’s tracking tools and in collaboration with GRA-NA Clinical Regulatory Scientist.
- Serve as a resource for the use of templates and computer applications (for example, Microsoft Word, Leo, eCTD, TVT, eFiles, SAIL, pi.lilly).
- May partner with the Regional Labeling Coordinator (RLC) to complete submission and production project tasks in BLUE.
- Advise and Influence
- Share information within GoLD to capitalize on best practices.
- Partner with team members to prioritize work and quickly address challenges and mitigate roadblocks, escalating as necessary.
- Be accountable and hold team members accountable to execute quality results in given area of responsibility.
- Value team and team member development.
Lilly Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Internships
|Wells Fargo||Click Here|
|Interstitium Ventures Pvt Ltd||Click Here|