JPMorgan Internship Program 2021:-
JPMorgan Internship hiring candidates for the role of CIB – Military Pathways Intern for the Location Mumbai , India . The complete details JPMorgan Internship Program 2021 are as Follows.
Company Name:- JPMorgan
Position:- CIB – Military Pathways Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Mumbai , India .
Employment Type:- Full time
Posted Date:- Oct 8, 2021
Job Id:- 210189384
- Program/project management experience
- Strong visualization capabilities and experience with BI & Analytics tools (Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, etc.) preferred
- Proven Project Management, planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple deliverable simultaneously
- Leadership skills – able to bring multi-functional groups together to work towards a common goal
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities/workflows
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to build relationships across global teams
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at working in matrix organization and dynamic high performance
- The candidate joining will be expected to work on high-impact initiatives with leadership visibility.
- The candidate will be required to deliver on opportunities/projects for large impact across Operational experience and transformation using a data driven approach.
- Plan, define and deliver Project scope, framework from Initiation through implementation
- Partner with business to identify areas for improvements and implementing initiatives
- Provide value added analytics, and reporting, including scorecards/dashboards and executive level reporting
- Conduct reviews with Leadership team/ Stakeholders to report on performance, discuss issues and propose solutions
- Implement the project structure and governance required to deliver on the agreed strategy
- Plan, Track and Communicate project milestones, dependencies and risks to all audiences, incl. senior stakeholders
- Perform ongoing analysis to identify gaps and ways to optimize for performance objectives and goals
- Design, implement Reporting including regular executive reports, dashboards and data quality tools
- Lead and be the catalyst for change as requirements/priorities shift progress from planning to execution
JPMorgan Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships