ISB Internship Program 2021:-
ISB Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern with MIHM for the Location ISB Mohali/Hyderabad ( Remote), India .The complete details about ISB Internship Program 2021 as
Company Name:- ISB
Position:– Intern with MIHM
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– ISB Mohali/Hyderabad ( Remote) , India
Employment Type:- Intern
Duration:– Till July 2021
- Master’s degree (or bachelor’s degree from premier institute) in management, operations, economics, public health, epidemiology, engineering, or public policy.
- Graduates from other disciplines may also be considered if they have demonstrable experience in or knowledge of the healthcare sector.
- Candidates with prior experience in health systems costing, healthcare supply chain, ICT and healthcare, monitoring and evaluation, impact evaluation, behavioral change, field work, qualitative research, will receive strong preference.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical and computational packages such as R, Python, and STATA is essential.
- Familiarity with advanced research methodologies such as statistics, econometrics, simulation, optimization, survey design, and field experiments are desirable.
- Prior experience in fieldwork will be an added advantage.
- Strong writing skills in English and ability to present concepts and data effectively.
- Independently carry out research activities and maintain high quality and integrity of work process and results.
- Responsive to mentorship to produce high-quality outputs in the defined timeframe.
- The successful candidate will carry out research activities within the mission and strategy of MIHM in one or more of its research themes:
- Health System Design,
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
- Public Policy and Financing,
- Behavioral Change under close guidance and supervision of ISB faculty members.
- The intern’s primary areas of work will include one or more of the following: healthcare facility costing, behavioral change, monitoring and evaluation, supply chain mapping, evaluating technology-enabled innovation healthcare delivery models, impact evaluation. Some of the tasks with these projects will include,
- Primary Data collection: Running surveys which include questionnaire design, sampling and survey administration.
- Database creation: Supervising data-entry, ensuring data quality, creating dataset ready for estimation.
- Data analysis: Developing and analyzing statistical and predictive analytic models.
- Obtain necessary approvals and ensure smooth ongoing field activities as per project timelines.
- Conduct qualitative research in the form of focused group discussions and semi-structured and structured interviews.
- Conduct a critical review of multiple streams of literature (management, economics, public health, health services, epidemiology
- Quantitative research (modelling, data analysis, multivariate analysis etc.)
- Prepare reports and presentations based on research findings for internal (within ISB) as well as external agency.
ISB Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/BTech)||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships