IBM Internship Program 2021:-
IBM Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern/ Project Trainee for the Location Bangalore ,India . The complete details IBM Internship Program 2021 are as Follows.
Company Name:- IBM
Position:- Intern/ Project Trainee
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bangalore , India .
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Req ID:- 453357BR
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate with with a good academic record and studying either of the below
- B.E/ B. Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechantronics/ Electrical
- M.E/ M. Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechantronics/ Electrical
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journey.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
IBM Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships
|BOT VFX||Click Here|
|Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow||Click Here|
|Universal Electronics||Click Here|