HPE Internship Program 2020:-
HPE hiring candidates for the role of KM Intern, for Bangalore, Karnataka location. The complete details about HPE Internship Program 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Position:– KM Intern
Job Location :–Bangalore, Karnataka
Stipend :- As per the company standards
Experience :- Freshers (2020 Batch)
Job Posted Date :- 4th December 2020
Graduate Degree – MA – 2020 batch
- Minimum CGPA of 6/10 or 60% aggregate. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills. Deliver the end-user documentation for the products/projects.
- Basic knowledge of content development tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to software product documentation & user experience on a variety of software products on different platforms.
- Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
Job Description: –
- Application of basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories, and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education, or previous experience.
- Exercises judgment within defined parameters. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment.
- Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:–
- Creates maintains and delivers high-quality technical documentation for HPE enterprise products.
- Creates product-related information (for example, user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into the product, for a variety of audiences.
- Conduct a self-review and ensure that the document is free from technical, grammatical, and language errors.
- Reviews product/project documentation plan.
- Works with engineers, SMEs, and other stakeholders to ensure that the information in your documents is complete and accurate.
- Use KM authoring environment supported tools, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Contributes to special projects by delivering the assigned tasks.
- Prepare and deliver final content according to standard process and schedule.
- Communicate changes in deliverable schedule to affected teams.
- Verify deliverables are correctly posted.
- Escalate any delivery issues to the KM delivery team.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships
|Expedia Group||Click Here|
|Maxim Integrated||Click Here|
|Red Hat||Click Here|