GGGI Internship Program 2021:-
GGGI Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern for India Program -Communication ,for the Location New Delhi, Madhya Pradesh , India. The complete details about GGGI Internship Program 2021 as follows
Company Name:- GGGI
Job Position: – Internship for India Program -Communication
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– New Delhi ,India
Employment Type :- Intern
Duration:- 3 months
End Date:- Mar 23,2021
- Preferably from the field of Media and Communications, Journalism, Broadcasting or an academic field related to green growth.
- Experience in designing of high quality communication materials, knowledge products, engagement of stakeholders and event management and other outreach activities.
- Ability to work/deliver under time pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Preference for female candidates
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor’s (final year), Master’s or PhD program prior to internship assignment, or a recent graduate/postgraduate within the last 12 months.
- Be engaged or recently engaged in academic study in a field directly related to GGGI’s work.
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Project brochure design, leaflets, flyers, briefing notes of the Project steering committee (PSC), Project Appraisal Committee (PAC), Minutes of Meetings, Posters and banners etc. for Narmada Landscape restoration project (NLRP).
- Create weekly content for Social Media accounts (@2 tweets/week, FB Posts, HD quality Photographs).
- Conduct events for environment day/outreach programmes and mobilise participants, speakers, experts, guests, and chief guests.
- Support in formatting project reports especially the Project Implementation Plan.
- Other project specific communications materials.
About the Project:-
- To develop capacities and provide incentives for sustainable landscape management for local communities in the upland watershed (north and south bank).
- To create awareness of the importance of ecosystem services and sustainable landscapes management.
- To develop an incentivization mechanism based on the landscape management practices.
- The internship program is for at least three months and up to six months.
- GGGI interns receive a monthly stipend of USD$500 per month. All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation, and living expenses must be borne by either the interns or their sponsoring institutions.
- Intern will arrange and finance their travel to the internship location. Project related travels will be borne by GGGI.
- Interns must present proof of valid medical insurance to GGGI upon returning the signed internship contract.
- Interns must keep confidential any and all unpublished information obtained during the course of the internship and may not publish any documents based on such information.
- Interns may get academic credit from their institution of higher education for the internship. Interns need to check with their university to confirm their academic credit policy for internships.
- Interns are expected to work during normal working hours which is five days a week (80 hours week). Leave should be pre-approved by the Senior Project Officer.
- Before completion of the internship, Senior Project Officer will review the learning outcomes with the intern.
- Based on request, it will be provided upon successful completion of the internship.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- GGGI evaluates applications based on eligibility requirements, relevance of academic study and work experience (if any); and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
- Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GGGI Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships
|Yavda Analytics Pvt Ltd||Click Here|
|Teach For India||Click Here|