GE Internship Program 2021:-
GE Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern OTH for the Location Haryana(Remote) India. The complete details about GE Internship Program 2021 as follows
Company Name:- GE
Position:– Intern OTH
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location : – Across India (Remote)
Employment Type :– Intern
- Bachelor’s (Pharmacy/Biology/ Science) or the equivalent degree with 3-4 years of sales experience. Preferably MBA (Sales & Marketing).
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Develop & implement Pharmaceuticals Diagnostics sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with assigned Accounts e.g.
- hospitals, hospital groups, stand Alone Diagnostics centre ,Develop & maintain detailed understanding of accounts business and keep GE Healthcare Zone, Product management informed/ appropriately involved. Lead & close multimodality and single product deals.
- Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts for Haryana.
- Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all PDx- businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent PDx and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
- Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts. Grow GE’s share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures.
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high-quality interactions with customer & associated stakeholders
- In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive PDx marketing events in assigned region by giving higher weightage to improve KOL engagement across region. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
- Coordinate with GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Master’s degree preferred Experience in handling Pvt /Tier 2/3 account with success in closure of strategic deals. Strong verbal & written communication skill (English/Local language).
- Ability to travel extensively with exposure to Haryana India Geographies.
GE Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/BTech)||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships
|Futures First||Click Here|
|Decimal Point Analytics Pvt Ltd||Click Here|