Finastra Internship Program 2021:-
Finastra Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern for the Location Bengaluru, India . The complete details about Finastra Internship Program 2021 as Follows
Company Name:- Finastra
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bengaluru, India .
Employment Type:- Full time
Posted Date:- Jun 10 ,2021
- [X] years of business analysis or relevant experience.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems of complex scope and complexity.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to mentor less experienced analysts.
- Advanced facilitation skills to conduct and facilitate focused requirements analysis discussions.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize and lead others in accomplishing project goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Advanced knowledge of defining system and functional requirements.
- Creates recommendations and feature definition to address market opportunities.
- Gathers information from stakeholders to document functional, system, and/or data requirements.
- Perform product system impact analysis to determine affected functional areas of the application.
- Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new or modifications to existing applications or systems. May review requirements developed by other staff and provide guidance to improve requirement quality as necessary.
- Collaborates with team members in the development of specifications to create unit and integrated test cases.
- Assists in the analysis of results of unit and integration testing.
- Provides overall direction for product enhancements and general product development requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with technical communications writer to develop proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing product changes as appropriate.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish defects from enhancement requests.
- May act as a team lead for project work and facilitate meetings, webinars, and focus groups.
- Assist in release preparation duties including release notes, bulletins, and/or supporting documentation.
Finastra Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships
|Relevel (By Unacademy)||Click Here|
|GSN Games||Click Here|