Evive Internship Program 2021:-
Evive Internship hiring candidates for the role of Configuration Analyst Intern for the Location Bangalore ,India . The complete details Evive Internship Program 2021 are as Follows.
Company Name:- Evive
Position:- Configuration Analyst Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bangalore , India.
Employment Type:- Intern
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science or a related field
- Good academic record
- Exceptional critical thinking & analytical skills; ability to troubleshoot and solve complexproblems.
- Ability to interpret and explain technical concepts and results to functional / non-technicalaudiences.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to own and handle multiple projects concurrently, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly.
- Bring a positive and energetic presence to working in a team environment.
- As a member of our Technology Operations team within Professional Services, your primary focus is on delivering high-quality technology solutions for Evive’s customers.
- An ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, embraces problem-solving challenges, has a strong attention to detail, and is comfortable with a variety of technology platforms & tools.
- Direct ownership of technical deliverables for new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with internal customer teams to understand project scope and timelines, pin point areas of risk, and define the technical requirements for achieving project goals.
- Translate client’s business requirements & processes into application definitions, workflows, and tickets/user stories.
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business / functional requirements, data flows, and configuration worksheets.
- Build product configurations for business rules, workflow, and content using internal tools.
- Provision customers, configure products, manage features, and deploy content to drive end-to-end customer and end-user experience within Evive solutions.
- Monitor for customer issues and escalations; perform detailed assessment of root cause and recommend corrective measures where required to support best-in-class customer and user experience.
- Position Knowledge: Understands the position (technical knowledge, industry knowledge, subject matter knowledge, etc.
- Analytical Thinking: Tackles problems using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Planning and Organizing: Responds to internal and external demands while identifying and balancing competing priorities.
- Communication: Listens to others and communicates articulately, fostering two-way communication. Seeks feedback and applies it successfully to enhance performance.
- Collaboration and Relationships: Initiates collaboration and supports others in taking action across multiple business functions.
- Client Focus: Provides service excellence to clients and strives to find new ways to increase client satisfaction.
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Live breakfast counter, wholesome lunches, and evening snacks. Every day.
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay.
- Paid Time Off
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Company-sponsored book club
- Quarterly events with give-aways!
Evive Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships
|Optum Stratethon – Season 3||Click Here|
|Hewlett Packard||Click Here|