DNV Internship Program 2021:-
DNV Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern (Maritime Advisory) for the Location Mumbai ,India. The complete details DNV Internship Program 2021 are as Follows
Company Name:- DNV
Position:– Intern (Maritime Advisory)
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Mumbai ,India.
Employment Type:- Intern
Business Area:- Maritime
- Relevant major in Naval Architecture, Engineering, Maritime Studies etc.
- Candidates proficient in data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI and have projects related to computing science are encouraged to apply
- End to end support of project from proposal development, product development and project delivery.
- Collaboration with subject matter experts and seniors to develop data-driven solutions targeted at solving selected business use cases.
- Flexible and inquisitive mindset, with willingness to collaborate with peers
- Contributes with new ideas, agile in thinking and fast learner
- Communicate, using appropriate channels, in a clear, open, active and honest manner
- We are seeking candidates to support our team of experience maritime consultants in advisory projects and leading-edge Research and Innovation activities including the use of new technologies in maritime sector such as IOT/Edge, autonomous and zero-emission vessels, data platform/data analytics.
- The selected individuals can expect to work in a dynamic, high performing team with diverse technical and management background, nationalities and experience, leveraging on DNV global network, accelerated learning curve and working on exciting projects with meaningful impact to the clients’ organisation and wider maritime industry.
- As an intern, you will be part of an experienced and diverse team conducting consulting work such as techno-commercial feasibility studies and market assessments, research & innovation activities or delivering customized solutions to our clients in India sub continent and within the region, covering all elements of analysis and capability improvement projects leveraging on Digitalisation , Automation and Big Data Analytics.
- There will be significant learning opportunities for the selected candidates as the role will involve engaging our clients and external stakeholders, interviewing and brainstorming activities with DNV experts located in India, Singapore and our other research and advisory hubs such as in Norway and Germany, and other forms of activities involving desktop learning, reviewing of research papers and publications.
DNV Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships