Deloitte Internship Program 2021:-
Deloitte Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern – R&LS – FIRR ,for the Delhi ,India. The complete details about Deloitte Internship Program 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Deloitte
Job Position: – Intern – R&LS – FIRR
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :–Delhi, India
Employment Type :- Intern
Posted Date:- Feb 19, 2021
- MBA or equivalent Master’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics from premier institutes required. Graduates (B.Tech / B.E) with relevant experience can also be considered.
- Professional certifications like CFA and FRM would be highly desirable
- Quantitative training and strong problem solving skills are necessary.
- Technology experience would be required in at least one statistical tool (SAS, R, MATLAB etc.) and programming knowledge (C++, Java etc.) would be desirable.
- At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, across our organization:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Experience risk model development, validation or equivalent risk analytical role in a consulting firm, financial institution
- Good knowledge of Basel II requirements and capital calculation methodology for at least one of credit risk, market risk or operational risk
- Hands-on experience on risk management platforms such as SAS, Oracle OFSAA, Misys Fusion Risk, SunGard etc. with knowledge of configuration of these systems
- Thorough understanding of financial instruments such as loans, bonds, swaps, options, deposits, T-bills, money market borrowings, exotics etc.
- Good understanding of quantitative techniques like Monte Carlo simulation / structured and unstructured statistical techniques / optimization routines
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques like clustering / multiple regression / logistic regression / discriminant analysis/ time series analysis etc.
- Experience of having supported the implementation of models in one or more of the following systems will be a strong advantage:
- Credit risk management system
- Market risk management system
- Operational risk management system
- Asset liability management system
- Fund transfer pricing system
- Cost allocation and profitability system
- Superior communication skills with stakeholders at all levels of the internal organization and clientele
Deloitte Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Internships