DBRS Morningstar Internship Program 2021:-
DBRS Morningstar Internship hiring candidates for the role of Intern – Credit Rating for the Location Mumbai, India . The complete details DBRS Morningstar Internship Program 2021 are as Follows.
Company Name:- DBRS Morningstar
Position:- Intern – Credit Ratin
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Mumbai, India .
Employment Type:- Full Time
Posted Date:- Sep 10, 2021
- Academic background in mathematics, statistics, engineering or other quantitative discipline.
- A master’s degree required, CFA or FRM preferred.
- Proficient in Python / Anaconda, Data science stack (Jupyter, Pandas), Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and MSSQL. Basic knowledge on these languages / platforms would also be accepted.
- Excellent writing, communication, and quantitative/analytical skills.
- Creative thinker who is adept at taking an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience with Intex / Cashflow Modelling platform is a plus.
- Proficiency in other programming languages a plus
- The individual will help enhance work optimization tools, cash flow analysis tools, and credit models by working with SQL, VBA/VB Script, Intex API, Python, and other development tools.
- With the evolving business needs and development tools, a desire to learn and an ability to learn quickly is critical for success in this role.
- Work directly with the rating team to deliver projects and services.
- Perform, when possible, quantitative analysis in order to measure outcomes.
- Understand core concepts around data storage and access specifically in structured data systems such as databases
- Analyze the credit risk in underlying collateral by performing tasks that includes reviewing deal documents, legal documentation, analyzing periodic data and preparing / running cash flow models both in-house and external like Intex Calc.
- Assist the rating analyst in preparing rating committee note, rationale and building and maintaining various databases relating to underlying collateral.
- Collect, organize, and analyze data from internal and external sources for use in criteria development, ratings, and research reports. Also automate and improve data pipelines for the Research Platform.
- Maintain regular and open communication with the operations team and technology team about assigned tasks, priorities and ensure applications under development meet the defined requirements and pass the user acceptance testing prior to its release.
- Productionize and maintain Analytical Tools
- Work with Credit Operations to ensure analytics governance compliance across Predictive Models, Cash Flow Engines, and Analytical Tools
- Understand the domain and implement quick fix solutions to align the development activities with dynamic business needs.
DBRS Morningstar Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships