CIBC Internship Program 2021:-
CIBC Internship hiring candidates for the role of Finance Co-op Intern for the Location Gorubathan, West Bengal (Remote) , India .The complete details about CIBC Internship Program 2021 as
Company Name:- CIBC
Position:– Finance Co-op Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Gorubathan, West Bengal (Remote) , India
Employment Type:- Full time
Posting End Date:- May 24 , 2021
Duration:- 4 or 8 month
Expected End Date:- Dec 17, 2021
Weekly Hours:- 37.5
Posted Date:- May 10, 2021
- You major in Finance, Business or other applicable disciplines.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You’re confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
- Problem Solving – You are a keen problem solver and a self-starter, you are able to apply your academic knowledge to develop solutions to support the development and enhancement of processes.
- Analytical – You are analytical, able to draw insights and conclusions from qualitative data, applying structure to complicated concepts.
- Strong Communications – You have well developed interpersonal skills. You are able to take complex concepts and present them in easy to understand written and graphical formats, utilizing spreadsheets, presentation software and web tools. You present your insights, translating them into meaningful observations for varying audience types. You have strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Adaptive – You are able to work independently with guidance from management and also in a dynamic team environment.
- Cross Collaboration – You engage with team members and business partners to achieve common goals. You are able to work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and develop a deeper understanding of the bank’s processes.
- Learning the basics of Finance including analytics, research and portfolio management
- Learning the basics of the industry that your team manager covers
- Listening to and summarizing earnings conference calls of public companies.
- Learning how to use latest industry financial tools
- You must be currently enrolled in post-secondary education to be eligible, however, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program to be considered for this role
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages), a cover letter (no more than 1 page), and your most recent unofficial transcript with your application. These should all be uploaded into the Resume section of the application as one document
- You are a university student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics major preferred, but not required
- You have a strong knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What You Need to Know;-
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
CIBC Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/BTech)||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Internships
|Soulpage IT Solution||Click Here|