Athenahealth Internship Program 2020:-
Athenahealth hiring candidates for the role of Intern, for the Bangalore India location.The complete details about Athenahealth Internship Program 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram channel||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job-Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Athenahealth
Job Position:– Intern
Job Location :–Bangalore, Karnataka
Stipend :- As per the company standards
Job Posted Date :- 6th December 2020
- Enrolled in a full-time Computer Science or relevant technical academic program, or relevant technical degree program is a plus, though we will consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants.
- Looking for developers who want to work on challenging technical problems to create products that medical professionals and patients use every day. We work with a mix of technologies, but don’t hire developers based on a particular coding language.
- We’re more interested in folks with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed. The most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make a difference in developing enabling technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience reading and writing code in a programming language
- Experience working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines
Internship Description :-
Athenahealth is seeking Software Engineering interns to join us. Interns at Athena work on a variety of technical problems across products and platform teams, including:
- Core Products: athenaCollector, athenaClinicals, athenaCommunicator
- Platform Services
- Athena.intelligence – a.i./ data science
- Engineering Enablement
- Are you looking for an opportunity for your software development skills to make a real impact in the world?
- Developers come here because of the tremendous opportunity to learn and grow with a socially responsible company focused on changing healthcare at a fundamental level. We offer dynamic, energetic, and collaborative teams that thrive in Athena’s open working environment.
- Our athenaClinicals team builds our industry-leading, cloud-based electronic health record (EHR) software, used by more than 160,000 healthcare providers every day. athenaClinicals works on the beating heart of clinical patient workflows, building the interface to make interactions between these providers and the EHR as seamless as possible and elevating what the doctor needs to see when they need to see it.
- Our athenaCollector team shepherds the financial health of our clients, working to ensure that in our increasingly complex healthcare landscape our providers are reimbursed appropriately. They build key components and workflows used to ensure providers get paid, such as medical claim submission, revenue reporting, medical coding, patient account management, denials prevention, and patient access.
- Our athenaCommunicator team builds a convenient digital experience, with provider engagement tools to connect with patients via patient portals, a variety of messaging channels, and more.
- Our Athena. intelligence team is made up of data scientists and data engineers who deliver insights that leverage data from across the athenahealth network to solve the most challenging, impactful problems. Data science is a key part of our strategy.
- Our Platform Services teams are responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining all the core foundational components of our technology stack that are required by other development teams to successfully build products. This team builds shared services and enables the safe storage and movement of millions of patients’ health data.
- Our Engineering Enablement team delivers the tools and systems that scale the effectiveness of our product developers so that they can spend more time doing what they do best: building products for our end users. They do this by enhancing and maintaining the core infrastructure (CI/CD pipeline, database, development tools, etc.) upon which the rest of the R&D organization relies.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Internships
|Expedia Group||Click Here|
|Maxim Integrated||Click Here|
|Red Hat||Click Here|