Amazon Internship Program 2021:-
Amazon Internship hiring candidates for the role of MBA-II Internship (AWS ALP) Opportunities 2021 for the Location Bengaluru, India . The complete details Amazon Internship Program 2021 are as Follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Position:- MBA-II Internship (AWS ALP) Opportunities 2021
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bengaluru , India .
Employment Type:- Intern
- Pursuing Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the target school with a prior work experience of 2-4 years.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Success at influencing others and a strong team player.
- Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks.
- In the 8-week Internship program (April to May 2022), the Intern will be assigned to a team in Customer/ Business Development/ Channels & Alliances/ SSOE within the AWS Commercial/ Public Sector Business where they will take on a project in India that can deliver business results.
- The customer teams develop and execute against a territory plan to drive revenue and market share.
- Our customer teams work directly with customers and drive business growth by articulating compelling value propositions for AWS services, drive customer adoption of AWS, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- The business development team incubates business initiatives with an impact that will shape how the business will look like in the next 5 to 10 years.
- The team creates go-to-market strategies for identified business opportunities, and collaborates with other functions to implement these strategies to accelerate customer adoption of AWS.
Channels and Alliances:
- The channels and alliances team recruits, enables, and develops consulting and technology partners to drive their business growth.
- The AWS Partner Network (APN) is a global partner program that focuses on helping APN partners build successful AWS-based businesses or solutions by providing business, technical, marketing, and go-to-market support. Our consulting partners are professional services firms that help customers design, architect, and migrate their workloads and applications on AWS.
- Our technology partners provide software solutions that are hosted or integrated on the AWS platform.
Sales Strategy, Operations and Enablement (SSOE):
- The SSOE team works closely with the management team to develop, implement, and manage business processes, reports and strategies that optimize business functions to meet organizational goals.
- Behavioral traits: Self-motivated, high passion and drive for success, tenacity, enjoys challenging assignments.
- Good business acumen, selling and customer engagement skills
- Has a passion for Technology and for Business Development.
- Has strong interpersonal skills.
- Is curious to learn, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude with strong ownership.
- Adept at problem-solving, and can come up with creative and innovative solutions.
- Results driven with analytical capability to provide data-driven insights
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing stakeholder requests
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (architects, channel, support, BD, training, inside, marketing, legal etc.) to ensure customer success. NOT a ‘lone wolf’
Amazon Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships