Amazon Internship Program 2021:-
Amazon Internship hiring candidates for the role of Software Development Engineer – Intern for the Location Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune , India . The complete details Amazon Internship Program 2021 are as Follows
Company Name:- Amazon
Position:– Software Development Engineer – Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune , India.
Employment Type:- Full Time
Duration:- 2 months
Hours:- 40 hours/week
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- If this opportunity interests you, apply and come chart your own path at Amazon. By applying to this position your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in India.
- This includes but is not limited to Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune.
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for eight consecutive weeks (two months) with start dates between April and May 2022 or six months (as per university academic framework) with start dates between January and February 2022.
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal.
- Amazon works with a high volume of applicants so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Amazon Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships