7.ai Internship Program 2021:-
7.ai Internship hiring candidates for the role of Enterprise Solution Support (ESS) Analyst – Intern for the Location Bangalore, India . The complete details 7.ai Internship Program 2021 are as Follows
Company Name:- 7.ai
Position:– Enterprise Solution Support (ESS) Analyst – Intern
Stipend:- As per the company standards
Work Location :– Bangalore , India .
Employment Type:- Intern
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced in defining criteria for Incident Management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing work items appropriately.
- Self-motivated, self-confident team player that can work well in a fast-paced environment. Quick on ones feet, fast thinker
- Ability to understand and communicate high level technical concepts
- Process driven; leverage existing sustain processes to efficiently execute duties
- Excellent communication both written and verbal. Facilitation, and elicitation skills to communicate with stakeholder groups
- Basic understanding of ticketing systems and workflow
- Functions as the first point of contact for users.
- Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
- Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate Tier 2 Support Group
- Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
- Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
- Verify resolution with users and resolve Incidents in ITSM tool
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager
- Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator.
- Owns all Incidents and Service Requests throughout the lifecycle
- Responsible for managing life cycle of incidents
- Perform initial severity assessments and mediate and severity assessment disputes. Escalate to team lead as appropriate.
- Responsibility for ensuring that incident information is communicated effectively and clearly to the proper Technology teams, business contacts, and management
- Responsible for the driving, oversight and direction of the Incident resolution efforts. Ensuring timely response to major incidents, the proper documentation of those incidents.
- Ensure that incidents are escalated and facilitated to enable efficient and timely service restorations
- Ensure the correct technical staff is working on an incident
- Escalate issues during the issue resolution
- Quality of handling incidents (communication, coordination, adherence to process)
- Percentage reduction in the outage time of Incidents affecting service to Customers
- Number of Incident resolved through the Incident Management process
7.ai Internship Program 2021 Application Process:-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Internships